Monday, October 4, 2010

Apples

Dear journal.
It is here, finally. The moment I have been waiting for has come. It is the night between the ceremonies. The ceremony of 1’s through to 8’s were today and the 9’s to 12’s will be tomorrow. The elders decide what each of the twelves get by studying where we go in our volunteer hours. Like my dad said, he pretty much new what job he would get because he spent so much time at the nurturing centre. He is a nurturer of course. But i go to different places all the time so I don’t have a clue.  I remember, just the other day, I decided to go and help out at the house of the old. My friends, Asher and Fiona were there too. We were helping with the bathing of the old. Fiona takes so much care with the old, I thought as I watched her wash the old. I had a weird dream that night. It was just Fiona and I in the bathing room. I wanted her to get in with me but she wouldn’t. I wanted her to take off her robes and bathe with me. I told my parents the dream and they said it was normal. It is called the “stirrings”. I have to take pills every day now to stop it. But I did like the feeling. Talking about weird things, I saw an apple change last week while I was throwing it with Asher, it was very strange. Oh well, tomorrow is the big day.



No comments:

Post a Comment